Copyright Text

...

My Licenses

CI-5610LM
PA0096
MPT2699
PTE0535
AMIDEMA
STOP0062
CDO-2612
GR0005
CDO-CT10
DSI898
SW3226
SATC2329
TARTDEMA
IRD067M
BJ2650
Toosh1483
#TPP00137
PFD_masterdeanna2006
ZZT1836
UpYourArt4075
#Dee BST_0015
TA023
TAD_1962
NK 2742
KG2550
LDS927
Spazz-460
CM-344DM
S&CO1126
VMT_dee2592
Lds927
PFFT0084
AIL0677
CC0168DM
AC1861

Leave Me A Message

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014
I decided its time to get back to the basics and start treating my followers to some of my tricks, freebies and what knots. Most my what knots are discovered by fooling around and playing with different plug-ins and blends. On my blog in the Texture Section you will find 96 textures I made both for psp and ps. These I am about to post are somewhat different. The reason I made these this way was because of the unlimited uses I can get out of them. They are all made by me and are all seamless tiles 72 dpi 800 by 800 in size. They are basic black on transparent backgrounds. I literally have made hundreds of these but will post a few at a time with a short tutorial after each set on different ways I use these. I hope you enjoy the trip!!

Patterns 1-8 Preview

One way to use them..
Open up Pattern of choice in psp.
Minimize that window.
File New, choose your size preference for work area
 (mine is usually 800 by 800)
 and leave background transparent. Click OK
Flood fill with your desired color.
Layers, new raster, click on top material box, click on Pattern tab, locate that pattern, select the scale size and angle. 
Play around with it till you see what you want. Click Ok.
Floodfill your new layer.
 I used pattern 4, scale 25 and angle 45 in preview below.
 Layers, create new raster, flood fill a second color of choice. Now click on your pattern layer, Selections, Select All, Select float, Select invert. Click on your top color layer, and hit your delete button then Selections- Select none. Now delete your patterned layer. Merge visible and voila you have a patterned paper in your color choice, ready to use or to further manipulate with a nice textured overlay or grunged edging...
Oh you might be asking about permitted usages.. anything you make with these patterns you can do whatever you want with:) The only thing you can't do is package and sell as is. I'd love to see what you do with them!

DOWNLOAD - HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you Dee going to try these out Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete

Permitted Use Forums

CREATIVE MISFITS CREATIVE CHICKS BAG-A-SNAG TAGGERWORLD ARTISTIC TAG PASSIONS THE ZONE GROUPS TAGGERS LOUNGE CDO-DIAMOND CLB. PSPDREAMLAND PSPX3 KNIRISDREAMGRAPHICS

Snag My Blinkie



TOU - Email Me

I would love to see any creations you make using my templates. Please if you choose to make me a tag, I prefer .png format so I can post to my blog. Feel free to email me xoxo Dee Only FORUMS that I belong to are granted permission to use my FREEBIES in their Challenges. If I don't belong to your FORUM and you wish to use one of my FREEBIES in a Challenge you MUST write me for permission.

Popular Posts

Search

Translate